Keto Chocolate Pudding Pie with Coconut Flour Crust
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener (or Sukrin:1) leave out for savory
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- Place butter in a microwavable bowl. Microwave until melted.
- Add eggs, sweetener, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in sifted coconut flour until dough forms.
- Knead dough for about a minute and then form into a ball. If too sticky, knead in a little more coconut flour.
- Roll out dough between wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. [I simply pressed it into my pie pan starting in the center, working outwards and up the sides.]
- Turn rolled out dough into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork. Use a pie crust shield to prevent burning the edges.
- Bake crust at 400°F for 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Sugar Free Jello Chocolate Pudding
- Follow instructions on package.
Once pie crust has completely cooled, pour chilled chocolate pudding into pie crust and shake pie pan to settle the pudding.
Place the Chocolate Pudding Pie into the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes before cutting into it or the soft pudding will pour from the surface of the pie.
Top with some pecans and keto whipped cream for that extra touch.
Source: Coconut Flour Crust Recipe from Lisa over at LowCarbYum.