I finally got my KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE in the mail and I could not WAIT to shake some up!
Loaded with AMX BHB’s, AC-11 & B Vitamins, this brand new summer flavor has quite a TWIST!!!
Unlike Prüvit’s previous creamy and fruity flavors, KEY LIMEADE packs a serious, but pleasant, Pucker Punch to the face! Its sweet and salty tangy taste reminds me of a strong Margarita with a fresh slice of Crisp Lime sitting on a Salted Rim.
For those dreaming of finding that lost shaker of salt, grab a box of KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE. You will be in ketosis quicker than you can say “Margarittaville”!
For those of you that missed the Flash Sale and Limited Release of KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE, I might have a few extras on hand for you to try! Please contact me ASAP!
One of my FAVORITE Keto desserts is a Philly cream cheese & Jello, Coconut Crust Pie with some Whipped Cream. As soon as I got my hands on this KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! I wanted to add a packet into the recipe for that extra kick and omg…you will be so glad I did. Here’s how it turned out and here’s the recipe for you to try! There’s also a KEY LIMEADE Slushy Recipe below to try as well! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- Place butter in a microwavable bowl. Microwave until melted.
- Add eggs, sweetener, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in sifted coconut flour until dough forms.
- Knead dough for about a minute and then form into a ball. If too sticky, knead in a little more coconut flour.
- Pressed crust into pie pan starting in the center, working outwards and up the sides.
- Prick bottom of crust with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake crust at 400°F for 10 minutes. Cool completely before adding filling.
KETO//MAX LEY LIMEADE PIE FILLING
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello
- 1 Packet of KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE or 1 teaspoon key lime or lime zest
Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Add heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks forms.
Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and KETO//MAX KEY LIMEADE or zest and mix until blended.
Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
You can enjoy it immediately if the crust and jello filling is already completely cooled. Or cover and chill in refrigerator until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
KEY LIMEADE SLUSH