Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING is a sure-fire way to give you ALL the 🍂fall feels🍁 and our donut holes are no exception! These make the perfect breakfast or fill a basket up with these to give as a gift! Sharing donuts = sharing LOVE 🧡
Pumpkin Spiced Donut Holes
2 cups Almond flour
1/3 cup Erythritol
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Cloves
1/2 tsp. Ginger
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
2 large Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sugar Coating Ingredients:
6 tbsp unsalted melted butter
1/2 c granulated swerve
1 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
Powered swerve for dusting
1. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and sea salt.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the 1/4 c melted butter, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. Add wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Form dough into 1” balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350F degrees for 11-13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the donut hole comes out clean.
6. Let cool for five minutes.
7. Add the melted butter to a small bowl.
8. Add the cinnamon and sugar substitute to a separate bowl and mix together well.
9. Take each donut hole and dunk it into the melted butter, making sure it is fully coated.
10. Then dip it into the cinnamon and sugar substitute mixture, making sure to coat well.
11. Dust with powered swerve.