Who else is a BIG fan of warm, creamy soups on a cold Autumn day?! Not only will this Butternut Squash Soup warm your soul, this is the PERFECT recipe to make leading into the Keto Reboot!
Butternut Squash Soup
6 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
4 tbsp of butter, melted
3 cups chicken bone broth
1 package BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
1 tsp. Rosemary
1/2 cup heavy cream
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add squash, sauté for 20 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and rosemary
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
5. Place squash mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
7. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
6. Drizzle in more heavy cream and top with pumpkin spiced roasted nuts.
Pumpkin Spiced Roasted Pecans
2 tbsp Grape seed oil
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
1 c pecans, chopped
1. Combine all spices
2. Place nuts in mixing bowl
3. Drizzle with grape seed oil and spice mixture
5. Mix to ensure even coating of oil and spices
6. Spread evenly on parchment lined baking sheet
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until nuts are darkened in color
8. Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks