Hands up if you LOVE saucy shrimp + noodle goodness as much as we do 🙌🏼 This is the PERFECT dish to satisfy your Italian craving and will knock the socks off ALL of your friends!
16oz. of Zucchini “noodles”
1 pound of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 Tablespoons of lime juice
2 Tablespoons of cream cheese
1 Tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley
½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Place shrimp in a bowl with lime juice, olive oil, red pepper.
2. Let marinate in refrigerator 20-30 minutes.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil and cook shrimp until pink (1-2 minutes per side)
4. Remove shrimp and add zucchini spaghetti, fresh parsley, and cream cheese.
5. Cook noodles 2-3 minutes.
6. Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper
7. Add shrimp to noodles and cook an additional 1-2 minutes
Optional: Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.