Is there anything more comforting than the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking wafting through the house? Not that we can think of! Whip up a batch of these to enjoy with a glass of your favorite milk, and favorite people too 😉
Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
1/2 cup Swerve sugar substitute
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, Swerve, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture until well combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop tablespoon sized dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Press down on dough ball to flatten.
8. Bake for 8-10minutes, or until cookies begin to brown.