Fat is bomb, and these Raspberry Lemonade Fat Bombs are where its at! Sweet, tart, and creamy, what more could you want in your afternoon pick-me-up?!
Made with Caffeine Free Raspberry Lemonade KETO//OS® Max, they’re perfect for sharing with the whole family!
Raspberry Lemonade Fat Bombs
8oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
8oz. Grass Fed Butter
1/2 c coconut oil
4 tsp liquid stevia
1 packet KETO//OS® Max Raspberry Lemonade CF
12 fresh raspberries
Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients:
1/4 cup stevia chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Melt butter and coconut oil in microwave for 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Mix in cream cheese
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well in a mixing bowl.
4. Transfer the fat bomb mixture into silicone molds or lined muffin pans.
5. Place in freezer for 2 hours to completely set and solidify.
6. Heat together chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave, in 15 sec intervals, until melted.
7. Drizzle over fat bombs
8. Fat bombs are best stored in freezer; set out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.