We took the best part of an egg roll and made a whole dish out of it! Egg Roll bowls are PERFECT to make on a busy night, they take no-time to make. This crowd pleasing dish is a great keto way to get your fix of Asian cuisine!
Egg Roll Bowl
Makes 3 servings: Per serving: 37.8g Fat, 45.1g Protein, 9.1 Net Carbs
1 tbsp coconut oil
1lb ground pork
4 c thinly sliced cabbage
1 small sliced onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tsp is sea salt
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp of sriracha
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup green onion
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent.
3. Add ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and sriracha.
4. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
5. Add the cabbage and soy sauce.
6. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
7. Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.