We love chicken, and we LOVE pizza. This dish is our combined love for both. 😍 Perfect any night of the week!
Pizza Stuffed Chicken Rollups
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
12 slices Pepperoni
4 slices Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups tomato sauce, no sugar added
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1 tbsp BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place all spices in bowl and whisk together.
2. Flatten out chicken breast and sprinkle 1 tsp of seasoning
3. Place 1 slice of cheese and 3 slices of pepperoni on top of seasoning.
4. Roll chicken and secure with toothpicks.
5. Cover bottom of 8×8 baking dish with 1 cup of tomato sauce.
6. Place rolled chicken in baking dish and cover chicken with remaining tomato sauce.
7. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
8. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.