Vanilla SKĪ + Fairy Dust are BIG hits lately. So much so, that we married our two newest flavors in one delicious keto treat!
Vanilla Skī Cupcakes
4 tbsp butter, softened
1/2 cup Xylitol
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 packet KETO//OS® Max Vanilla SKĪ
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 cup sour cream
1. In a large bowl, butter and Xylitol until smooth.
2. Add the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, KETO//OS® Max Vanilla SKĪ baking soda, and salt.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture.
5. Fill lined muffin tins 3/4 full with batter and bake 24-28 minutes at 350.
6. Let cool completely then frost. Store in refrigerator.
7. Serve at room temperature. Makes 12 cupcakes.
Fairy Dust Frosting
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered Swerve
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Fairy Dust
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1. Whip the butter on medium speed for 2 minutes
2. In intervals, add powdered sweetener and KETO//OS® NAT™ Fairy Dust on medium speed until well combined.
3. Add the heavy whipping cream and mix for an additional minute or two on high speed.
4. Place in pipping bag with desired tip or spoon onto cupcake with spatula to frost your cupcakes!