Oui Oui, Pumpkin Spice French Toast! It’s the BEST way to start your morning. Warm, pumpkin spiced sure to be a family favorite as the cold winter creeps in ❄️
Pumpkin Spice Keto Bread
Makes 4 servings; 1 serving= 4.9 Net Carbs, 57.9g Fat, 18.6g Protein
4 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 cup almond flour
1 package KETO//KREME™ Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla.
2. Add butter to mixture and whisk to combine.
3. Add baking powder, KETO//KREME™ Pumpkin spice, and almond flour, stir until fully incorporated.
4. Grease a microwave safe rectangular dish and pour in the mixture.
5. Microwave for 3 – 4 Minutes until dough is completely cooked.
6. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
7. Slice into 4 equal pieces.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon maple flavoring
4 tbsp butter
4 slices of Pumpkin Spice Keto Bread
1. Combine eggs, heavy cream, and maple flavoring in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a nonstick skillet
3. Coat both sides of bread generously with egg mixture.
4. Place soaked bread in heated skillet and cook each side for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with your choice of butter, keto-friendly syrup, Whipped cream, or fresh berries.