Coping With Life & Staying On Track
- Love Yourself First: Take care of your needs first thing in the morning so you are able to be the best version of you during your day.
- Morning & Evening Yoga: Lots of apps and videos on YouTube.
- Guided Meditation: Just listen and let go. Lots of videos on YouTube.
- Essential Oils: Wear them on your skin or use them in a diffuser around your home.
- Stay Hydrated: Dehydration can cause headaches, fatigue, and other unnecessary stressors on the body. Avoid adding to problems by staying hydrated.
- Drink Ketones: Ketones are a wonderful source of energy, reduces inflammation, elevates mood, balances hormones, & promotes better sleep.
- Eat Well: Stick to your plan and goals as much as you can. You reaching your goals should be top priority over everything else.
- Lean Into Your Support System/Squad/Circle
- Journal Your Journey: Feelings, Days, Experiences, Lessons, & Distinctions
- Map Out Your Day: Create a DMO Daily Method Of Operations that you can stick to that includes activities you love.
- Get Centered & Grounded: spend 10-20 minutes outside, in nature, doing nothing but breathing fresh air, feeling grateful and being blessed.
- Grateful & Thankful Practice: At the beginning and end of each day write down 3 things you are grateful & thankful for.
- Positive Affirmations & Master Your Mindset: Speak positivity into your life and thoughts. What you think becomes what you feel, which becomes what you do, which becomes whats real. When we think negative thoughts about ourselves or our situation, we literally change the chemical composition of our body and manifest negativity into our lives. Our thoughts become our actions which become our past experiences. Change your thoughts, change your life.
Now that you have completed your 60 Hour Keto Reboot, your body is fully optimized running off of body fat for fuel and exogenous ketones. You have achieved your “native state”. Now is a very important time for you to be very mindful in the choices you make in and out of the kitchen. Not is a very important time for you to be consciously aware of your body’s needs and signals. If you are hungry, eat. If you are not hungry, don’t eat. Don’t eat breakfast just because its 9am or lunch at 12 or dinner at 5. Instead listen to your body and fuel it only with the things it needs: your daily required calories and macro goals (keto, low carb, or clean eating).
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern where you consume your daily required macros and calories in a smaller shorter window during your day, commonly in the later portion of someones day. This eating pattern gives your body a long break from digesting food while also giving your body a chance to run off of it’s own stored body fat vs. constantly processing food energy.
Many choose an eating window of 8 hours and a fasting window of 16 hours, while the greater portion of fasting is while sleeping and earlier in the morning. This ratio is often also known as “16:8” = 16 Hours of Fasting: 8 Hours of eating.
Ideal Meal Plan with Intermittent Fasting
- Wake up 6am: Drink 8-16 oz of water with Supplements.
- 7am: Drink 1 Packet of KETO//MAX in the am while fasted with 12-20oz of water.
- Fasted Cardio or Fasted Workout
- 12pm: Break your fast with 1 Packet of KETO//KREME, in coffee or water, maybe with a few eggs and bacon.
- 3pm Lunch: HUGE nutritious salad with lots of healthy fats and a great source of protein.
- 6pm Dinner: Another protein source with healthy fats and veggies. If you are not really hungry, then a low carb protein shake is a good option as well. Add heavy cream to increase fats! Isopure is incredible! Zero Carbs! 25g of Protein per scoop!!!!!
- 7pm Optional Dessert: Can be some cottage cheese and fresh berries with keto whipped cream or choose another yummy keto dessert.
- During special occasions and holidays you are free to eat whatever you want, however much you want to enjoy your day as long as you have a mindset to get back on track the next day without guilt.
Endogenous ketone production, “ketogenesis” (body fat converted to ketones for energy) can be encouraged by eliminating carbs and sugar by adopting a ketogenic or low carb diet higher in healthy fats, as well as incorporating “Fasted Cardio”.
“Fasted Cardio” or “Fasted Workouts” simply means getting in your workouts usually in the morning while you are still in a fasted state, activating fat burning mode all day long.